Sunday, January 14, 2018

Stash Sunday: Botanica by Makower UK

According to Facebook memories, Snowmaggedon was a year ago last week.  This year?  It is January 14th, and 57 degrees.  I am mean, we'll probably get hammered by actual winter weather here in the next few weeks, but for today my chilly ass is ready for Spring.  Good thing the Sprig fabrics are rolling in before nasty weather can harsh my mellow.

I'm still in the thick of show prep.  Finished quilting one quilt, got two bindings done, and further screwed up a sample that has been giving me pains.  Whatever.  So I am taking a little break to drool over my stash. 

Botanica by Makower UK is currently dancing through my head.  I am NOT a florals girl.  I generally dislike them.  But this? 

Nice. 

Pardon the crappy picture quality.  I am a quilter, not a photographer.  But the colors are pretty true here.  There are few other pieces in the line but these are the ones I am beyond psyched to use them for something great. 

What cool new pieces have you gotten lately?

2 comments:

  1. That's a lively, lovely floral! Have you decided what you're going to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Undecided! I think it would make a gorgeous skirt for spring, but then again I kind of want to have another good bed quilt (I know, you'd think I'd have PLENTY but nope)

      Delete

Leave your questions, comments, criticisms, and thoughts here. I would love to hear what you think and what's under your needle!

Criticism will stay civil and constructive. Any nasty comments will be removed.