Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Abbey Lane Basic Bits Gray Pins

Now HERE'S a quick project that I totally procrastinated on.  These sweet little pincushions from Abbey Lane.  This pattern (Basic Bits Grey Pins) is a very cool one.  You get the pattern (doy), then the measuring tape and flocked "Pins" fusibles - enough for two pincushions - in the one pattern.  They also well the ribbon and fusibles separately, which is nice. 


Why did I procrastinate? Because I mean, these are so simple so why put it off?  TBH, I didn't want to fuss around with the damn walnut shells these babies are filled with.  I GET LAZY OKAY.  But a little funnel, and a little finesse, and these fill up just fine.


I used scraps only (because of course I did).  Bam.  Two pincushions in half an hour or less.

1 comment:

  1. Your pincushions are so cute and useful! Thank you for posting!! You know, I procrastinate as well. I think all creative minds do......we're funny that way. :) I also like your comment under your "Post a Comment" banner. Perfect! Thank you for linking uup to Linky Tuesday at Freemotion! So glad I saw you there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your questions, comments, criticisms, and thoughts here. I would love to hear what you think and what's under your needle!

Criticism will stay civil and constructive. Any nasty comments will be removed.