Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday Stash: The Stitchin Post

Hey so remember how we went on a trip to central Oregon and I was like, hey, more to come?  Whelp, here's Part 1 of 3 of more to come.

Our first stop was the shop in Sisters everyone knows - The Stitchin' Post.  Mom went out this way a few weeks ago and said this place was right up may alley.  And was it.  John said (AND I QUOTE), "This place is so modern it looks like Tula Pink farted in here." And it's true.  They did have a lot of Tula.  And Tula, if you're reading this, I bet this is the first time you have read about your farts in a blog - you have my filterless, and observant boyfriend to thank for this.  De. Nada.

While I wanted to buy half of the store I did show incredible restraint.

 Top: Tula Pink All Stars, Tail Feathers.  Left: Phillip Jacobs, Poppy Garden. Right: Phillip Jacobs, Tulip Extravaganza 

Pictures never do fabric justice.  The Tula Pink one is less pink and more of an intense, bright, orangey-melon color.  That prit came from her Plume line, which has been my all time favorite.  And of course, I do love OBNOXIOUSLY bright things.  Pretty much the only way I willingly choke down a floral.  But these babies are fantastic.  I cannot wait to see what these turn in to, someday, if I have time.  lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions, comments, criticisms, and thoughts here. I would love to hear what you think and what's under your needle!

Criticism will stay civil and constructive. Any nasty comments will be removed.