Saturday, March 3, 2018

Finished! Scrappy Jewels

Another quilt that languished in "I'll get to it when I get to it" binding land.  This one is an original pattern I did...not that it's hard, but hey, it's mine.

More apologies for the potato quality.  I bind in my cubicle and pictures are tricky.  Could I get up?  Yes.  Is it practical?  No.





More quilting by Frances Heinrich.  She did a LOT of my stuff back in the day.  I say back in the day not to imply a falling out, she is still a friend, but she has stopped quilting professionally. 

So this quilt reminded me of a thing about which I must rant.  And rant I shall.  In another post.  Hint: It's about scrap quilts.  Like this one.  Stay tuned.  





4 comments:

  1. Cool colors. Really like the quilting on it. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute — I love the burgundy color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is one of my favorite batiks...hard to see in the pictures but there is a bright pink in there too...much more visible in the uncut yardage

      Delete

Leave your questions, comments, criticisms, and thoughts here. I would love to hear what you think and what's under your needle!

Criticism will stay civil and constructive. Any nasty comments will be removed.