Friday, April 20, 2018

Finished! Kinda. Spring Wall Hangings

So I am cheating a little.  These babies are done-ski and hanging in my cubicle.  I have been busy fixing my sewing room, and these were sewn and quilted before I got the "bright idea" to reorganize.



So I was rooting through my scrap bin and found the sheep...then the lion.  I have no clue why they were there, being panels and all, but they were.  I was in need of some Spring in my very beige cube, so I grabbed some other scraps and got to work!  Both are quilted now and bound in black.  Yay for small victories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions, comments, criticisms, and thoughts here. I would love to hear what you think and what's under your needle!

Criticism will stay civil and constructive. Any nasty comments will be removed.