Sunday, July 30, 2017

Pillowcases: Fun Times

So in some of the quilt groups I follow on Facebook post about what people like least about the quilting process.  As much as I bitch about disliking binding, really, it's not the binding itself I mind but the sewing it on before hand stitching.  But even that I don't mind.

What I dislike is what I consider to be boring and repetitive sewing tasks.

Like pillowcases.  I have done so many, I could probably do them in my sleep.  Not that I'd try.  Or want to.

That being said, I knocked out five the other day for samples, assembly line style.


Poke balls, ballerinas, animal selfies, skulls, and chemistry.  I mean, they're cute and fast.  Glad they're off my plate.

That's all I have for now.  New Rick and Morty is on tonight and I am stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions, comments, criticisms, and thoughts here. I would love to hear what you think and what's under your needle!

Criticism will stay civil and constructive. Any nasty comments will be removed.