Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday Stash: eQuilter Order

It's been a rough goddamn week.  It started with the transmission dying in the Jeep on the freeway, continued with some pretty crazy coordination issues throughout the week that just about made me want to pull my hair out (and it's crazy short now...pixie cut for the win).  I swear to God, there isn't enough of me to go around sometimes...I need a clone.  If Elon Musk could put more energy into THAT instead of launching cars into space that would be friggin' ducky.  I'm not hatin' on Mr. Musk and his space stunts.  I watched the launch.  It was AMAZING.  But uh.  I'm gonna need that clone.  

But I needed a little retail therapy before I did indeed pull my hair out...which means I bought sweet, sweet fabric.  It isn't here yet, so pictures from the *~iNtErWeBz~* will have to do for now. 

So what sick picks did I end up with?  SO GLAD YOU ASKED.  

 Birds of Liberty - Oregon, by Darlene Zimmerman for Robert Kaufman.  For you non-Oregonians, that's a Western Meadowlark.

 Elizakitten Era by Alexander Henry.  I am NOT a cat person, but I do love some medieval, renaissance, and Elizabethan era history.  So of course this is GREAT.  I only got half a yard.  I will probably regret that. 

 Encyclopedia Galactica by Studio 1500 for Andover Fabrics.  Just because a girl talked some smack about launching a car into space doesn't mean she can't buy some space shit. 

Haunted House - Heart of Darkness by DeLeon Design Group at Alexander Henry.  Obviously this is glorious and I probably didn't buy enough.  Reminded me of From the Cradle to Enslave (Uh, if metal isn't your thing...don't click that.  Trust me. But if you do, it's the censored version because reasons)

 Tale of the Dragon by DeLeon Designs by Alexander Henry.  I love me some dragons.  I don't know what I will do with this yet but obviously it is badass. 

Aaaaaand my favorite.  TERROR OF THE DEEP from Natural Instincts, David Textiles.  I have been collecting toothy shark fabric for some time now as I find it because I need a quilt specifically to watch Shark week under. No, I am not kidding.  This will be the centerpiece.  CHOMP CHOMP MF.

I seriously cannot wait until these come in.  USPS needs to hurry tf up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your questions, comments, criticisms, and thoughts here. I would love to hear what you think and what's under your needle!

Criticism will stay civil and constructive. Any nasty comments will be removed.